Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Polish 1rst AD Flames of War

Just to let you all know why I have been absent for a couple of days...I have been painting.

With my initial push into Flames of War I found myself looking through all of the lists and picking out ones that really have unique "flavor" that interests me.

I started with the Afrika British Motor Company with the Kingforce Churchills.  That was my mid war, but I had a buddy who HAD to play late war.  I started digging around in the late war offerings and finally found something for me.

The Polish 1rst AD.

Well I have had all of the models for a while, started painting them a year ago, and finally put the finishing touches on the armored platoons about a month ago.  I have all of the Decals on hand, thanks to Dom's Decals, and two boxes of American decals.  (where else am I gonna get all those damn stars I need for the tanks and sextons?

Well I dipped them today, while I was dipping Kommander Sorscha and my first platoon of Man-O-Wars.

Here the CC, 2iC, CC section tank and firefly, 3 Armored Platoons and an 8 gun battery of sextons sit drying slowly.  They will get their stars in a week or so Finally!

Pictures Below!



The overview of all 8 Sextons and 18 Shermans!

Sextons up close

CC Tank

CC Turret (Bad Pic Sorry)

Row of Sherman Hulls

CC, 2iC, Command Section support tank, and Command Section Firefly hulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be cordial!